The Town has started the sweeping of town roads, beginning with the Amston Lake area.
Click here for the list of roads scheduled for crack sealing this year, along with/followed by grading of the dirt roads, and along with/followed by cleaning of catch basins.
Please drive slowly in our work zones for our safety and yours and be on the lookout for our personnel, signs, trucks, bright colored shirts and slow moving equipment at any time. Be alert while driving as we have many projects this year, including construction and roadside mowing, and you may find us anywhere in and out of our equipment.
Dog licensing from June 1st - June 29th in the Town Clerk's office. Click here for more information.
The Tax Collector's Office will be closed Friday, June 29th.
The Registrars Office will be closed Thursday, July 12th.
Please visit the Lebanon Farmers Market in front of Town Hall from 9 am to noon on Saturday, June 23rd.
To serve everyone most efficiently
appointments are encouraged.
No appointments will be made prior to 9:00 a.m. or after 6:00 p.m.
The Lebanon Social Services office offers a variety of services to Lebanon children, adults, and seniors. These free services include:
· Referrals to State and Federal programs for SNAP (food stamps) assistance, State General Assistance, Assistance with Husky/Access Health CT (marketplace for CT Insurance) for uninsured children and families.
· Energy Assistance and Intake office for TVCCA State Energy Assistance Program serving the New London County, Operation Fuel, Project Warm-up. Referral and assistance with Eversource and BL&P plans.
· Financial assistance through the Lebanon Warm Hearts Fund. (Intake Form and income verification required)
· Food assistance and intake office for the Lebanon Neighbor’s Helping Neighbor’s food cupboard distributing monthly food, as well as holiday food for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter.
· Assistance with budgeting and general paperwork.
· Senior Farmers’ Market Nutrition Program. (Pending funding)
· Liason to the Lebanon Lions’ Club for eye care assistance.
· Referrals to TVCCA Meals-on-Wheels program.
· Energy Assistance and Intake office for TVCCA State Energy Assistance Program serving the New London County, Operation Fuel, Project Warm-up.
. Assistance with Medicare Savings Program
· Back to School Program
THANK YOU TO ALL OUR SPONSORS for your support and generosity to our Back-to-School Program.
· Secret Santa/Holiday Giving Program
OFFICE HOURS: Monday: By appointment only
Tuesday 9:00 am-6:00 pm (closed 1:30-2:30), Thursday 8:30 am-1:30 pm
To serve everyone more efficiently, appointments are encouraged.
The Housing Rehabilitation Program is designed for low and moderate income homeowners and landlords with low and moderate income tenants to address safety and public health code violations, as well as provide funds for necessary house repairs.
Funds will address safety and public health code violations first but also may be used by homeowners for common repair projects including but not limited to, septic system repairs, roofing & siding, structural deficiencies, replacement windows, plumbing, electrical, and heating systems.
The Housing Rehabilitation Program is funded by a Community Development Block Grant from the United State Department of Housing and Urban Development and administered through the State Department of Economic and Community Development.
Housing Rehabilitation Projects have a $25,000 spending cap per eligible applicant. To be eligible for the Program applicants must income qualify and be current on town taxes. Projects must also be able to address all serious housing deficiencies while staying within the spending cap.
Applications available in Social Services or Selectmen's office or below under Resources
Town Hall - Upstairs
Hours: Monday: By appointment only; Tues. 9 - 6 (closed 1:30-2:30); Thurs. 8:30 - 1:30